Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Men are liers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marthanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Men are liers
    Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 6:58pm
At a point he tells you that you are his heartbeat then moments later,he does otherwise
Sponsored Links

mukosha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mukosha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 6:23am
Well its both men and women it depends on the type of person you are  dating. So you need to be careful whether you are a man or woman don't blame one sex
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2017 at 10:45pm

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

well thats true but i have a strong belief in truth sacrifice n(loyally) also everybody lies especially now days
romantch69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 8:56pm
May I ask, why are you judging everyone, Whatever anyone does in their lives, is their business. They will be judged one day, but not by you.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 5:55pm
Sweetie, it's spelled Liars. And yes, everyone lies, even you women. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2018 at 8:20am
So ya think they will be judged one day eh ?
by who is it ?....is it the vacuum cleaner brand yahoovercraft or the exploitative landlord abraham or the crude primitive muslim man mulhamede or worse...the none-existent zeezus phucken kraist created by the almight crishion empire ?
why wait for all that "BS figures" which were created by the religious liers when she can judge those lying men right away by calling them "men are liers" for what they really are ?...(btw: I'm a "man" too but not one of those liers because I'm no longer allow myself pulled into the deadly sex magnet bar like it used to....btw: each female physical body was designed as that "deadly sex magnet" bar. the sooner ya know & apply this, the better off ya bekum (oopps...I mean "become") a smart pant)

dude ! for ya own good, ya better throw away the BS "bibull book" and start your due dilligent hard search for the ugly truth out there just waiting to be discovered by ya dude !....(yes !! ya are much better off even with just an ugly truth ya soon discover than living with a ton of "beautiful lies" concoctions created by the religious liers dude)

P/s: in case ya are still clueless even after doing all your dilligence....well then here's a first clue for ya: PIGJEON@PROTONMAIL.KUM (Ooppss...I mean .com )
calebsmpercy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calebsmpercy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 9:39pm
so saying men arnt liers  i would be proving that they really are an been a lier also but also saying men re liers would be unfair to that or those faithful man out htere so the truth is been a lier or the attribute is dependent on a personSmile
4miles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4miles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 9:40am
i really dont think you have tried them all to be certain of that allegation
deadsoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadsoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2020 at 8:09am
YOU ARE WRONG
Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic