Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atruelove201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why I Prefer Foreign Women
    Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 11:06pm

I prefer foreign women over the local ladies. I am a 48-year-old guy from Minnesota. Never been married, have no kids but have dated a lot of women I prefer foreign women over American because ladies from other countries are a lot more my type - not in looks; but in values. I prefer traditional women who love to take care of their husbands and children.

I have dated enough American women to know that they tend to be too set in their ways. Even if they are in relationships, they feel that their way is the only way. They fight over little things. I get it though, they're independent and capable but I just hate the fact that they micromanage my life.

As independent, they also have this habit of dancing around issues or problems. They'd rather cheat to get out of the relationship instead. American women also tend to rather care only about themselves and no longer want to have families. I’m not saying that ALL American women are like this, I’m sure there are still good ones out there but the problem is, I haven’t found any yet.

Foreign women in my experience, more reasonable, and approachable when it comes to dating. They're also more serious about marriage, so you know there’s is a future with them. I really like that they have traditional values to pass on to our family.

After my last relationship ended badly, I realized I needed something better. I did what any normal American would do - tried online dating.  I’m not well-versed when it comes to internet so I clicked on one of the first thing that came up.

I went to this website called A Foreign Affairs, signed up and the rest is history. I know it’s supposed to be a red flag when all the women are too good to be true but I had a good feeling in my gut.

I was a bit surprised that I was charged for sending a letter or for viewing videos I wanna check out. I haven’t met any of the women I’m talking to yet but I plan to.

I prefer dating foreign women over American women because of my bad experiences. How about for my fellow foreign women loving gentlemen? What do you like about them? Let’s discuss.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic