Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to open up to women online that I am divorced
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

How to open up to women online that I am divorced

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imyourman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to open up to women online that I am divorced
    Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 10:08pm
How to open up to women online that I am divorced and a father of two?

I’ve been divorced not too long and have two kids with me. It’s been a couple of years since then but I feel like I’m ready to get back into the game and find someone.

I don’t think I have what it takes to find someone in person. I know that my age is beyond what women would find attractive. But a few of my friends convinced me to try online dating and while I was searching for some trusted and decent dating sites, I came across AFA

I’m honestly rusty with everything. I absolutely don’t know what to do and how to approach a woman online. I feel as though there are many key points I should mention in my personal information page, but I’m lost.

If I do match with a woman from abroad, I’m clueless as to how I can make a connection. How can I tell her about my past marriage and the fact that I’m a father of two children? I hear that younger women don’t find these things attractive. I’m nervous at the thought of never finding the right woman.

I can easily say that having nobody to love you after a tough divorce is hard to deal with. I would like to open my doors again to love and maybe find a woman who’s truly the one for me.

It’s been difficult these past few years of being a single father and with my age advancing. I try to keep an open mind and to stay positive. I just really need some help with all this. Any kind of advice and some tips will greatly boost my confidence. Thank you so much in advance!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic