Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyguy08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do
    Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 10:41pm
So I’ve been trying online dating for awhile, and I’m not really having much luck. I’ve tried the most popular ones, like Tinder and Match, but I can’t really bring myself to take the other person seriously. I find conversations too impersonal if they’re being carried out across a screen. 

Nothing beats actual human interaction, So I started searching around, and I found A Foreign Affair , which offers the chance to go to the country of the women you’re interested in. I feel like this could be perfect for me, because I really do prefer face to face interaction over exchanging emails.

So I guess what I’d like to know is if going on one of these tours is a good idea. Travelling to visit beautiful women seems like it’s too good to be true, so I just want to make sure before I do anything. Appreciate any input you guys can give me on this. 

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic