Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Planning to propose to my Filipina girlfriend. Sho
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Planning to propose to my Filipina girlfriend. Sho

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekingyou10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Planning to propose to my Filipina girlfriend. Sho
    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 10:26pm

Planning to propose to my Filipina girlfriend. Should I ask her parents first???

My fiancee, and I have been together for a year now. I plan to propose on my next visit. I’m just not sure if I should run my plans with her parents first. She’s a girl from the Philippines that I met on Loveme. She’s beautiful, affectionate, and has strong family values. I love how she’s always been loyal to me despite the distance.

I’ve fallen for her even more when I travelled to her hometown the second time. She welcomed me to her home and took me to different tourist places around. It was a fun holiday with her. After I went home, I told myself that she was the one I wanted to spend my life with. I’ve been planning this proposal ever since and I want to do things the best way.

While I was there, we’ve only met her parents once. She lives on her own in the city and told me that she moved out right after she finished studying at university. She and her parents don’t really have the best relationship. This is why I’m confused if I have to talk to her parents before asking her to marry me. She’s not really a traditionalist but she still has practices that are in line with Filipino tradition.

I love her and I want her to have this special day. I need tips on Filipino pre-proposals. I don’t want my plans to go differently just because I didn’t follow specific local practices. I’ll do anything for my woman. So, I need all the help I can get. What do you do when you want to propose to a Filipina? Do I meet her parents? Do I inform them after she said yes? Do I bring my parents with me too? Would like any advice on this, thanks!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic