Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I’m worried that she might not like me as much a
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I’m worried that she might not like me as much a

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m worried that she might not like me as much a
    Posted: 28 Nov 2017 at 8:01pm
I’m worried that she might not like me as much as I like her. What do I do?

I’ve been talking to this girl from Foreign Affair for a while now. I was thinking of pursuing her but I’m not so sure if she’s into me. She’s pretty and sweet. We share the same opinion on things together. It’s quite surprising since we only meet online but the connection we have is overwhelming.

I'm 27 years old but I never had a girlfriend before so I really don't have much experience. We’ve had some pretty great conversations, and we’ve exchanged really sweet words. We talk a lot, almost everyday. But I'm not hundred percent sure if she likes me or not. I have this feeling that she might not be interested in me.

I want to know what to do. Should I wait until she tells me that she's not into me or should I just ask her? Should I just pursue her even if I think she's not into me? Maybe my gut feeling is wrong. Maybe she's into me too. I need the advice of others on what my next step would be. I like her and I want to be with her. I don't want my doubts to stop me. Help please!!!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic