Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to keep girls interested when you are an intro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

How to keep girls interested when you are an intro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shyman30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to keep girls interested when you are an intro
    Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 10:10pm

How to keep girls interested when you are an introvert?

I just want to throw this out there, I’m an introvert. I spent my adolescence and mid adulthood in the comfort of my home playing video games. The fact that I work freelance and from home doesn’t help. I’m almost 30 and it has been pointed out to me that I should be more active.

More accurately, my parents have been nagging me to socialize more. I’ve been trying so hard to step out of my comfort zone and participating in social events. It’s been really tough on me dealing with my social anxieties and unavoidable awkwardness when talking to people. I’ve decided to try something that’s more up my alley.

I decided to interact and communicate with people through the internet. I’ve joined forums, online games, and community websites. It took me awhile for me to get used to this kind of lifestyle, casually chatting and checking up on virtual friends. Then it hit me –I want to find a lover. I then asked my internet friends for any recommendations and they’ve suggested this site called A Foreign Affair. I was a bit skeptical at first. I immediately tried to take everything in and adapted to how things work with online dating.

So far, the experience has been great. I’ve met great single women with the same interests as me and it’s been really fun. But my only problem is, I don’t know how to keep them interested in me. Right now, I’m not expecting a long term or serious relationship –or just a relationship in general. I’m keeping a slow pace but eventually I’d want to settle down and be serious with a woman but I can’t achieve that because I’m really introverted.

There are so many problems in my mind right now. I hear that single tours are a great way to get yourself out there and to meet a woman. I badly need some advice on how to keep girls interested and I would gladly appreciate some dating tips before I try joining one myself or even meeting up with a date in the future. Thank you so much!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic