Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Meeting a woman in Dominican Republic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meeting a woman in Dominican Republic
    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 4:04am
Meeting a woman in Dominican Republic

I’ve been a member of A Foreign Affair for over a full year now. I’ve been corresponding with few girls. I haven’t joined any singles tour yet either. The girl that really caught my interest is from the Dominican Republic, her name is Keila.

I’m older than her by 10 years and she’s an amazing girl.

I’ve only had an interest in exchanging letters with her. I’ve decided that it won’t hurt to finally meet in person. I’ve decided to talk to her about it and she’s really happy. I’ve booked my ticket for the Christmas so we can spend it together because I think it would be very romantic.

But there are things I’d like to know…

I’ll be meeting her parents and siblings since she is really close with them. I’m just curious if there is anything that I should do or bring for them? What is a customary thing to do in instances like this when it comes to Dominicans? I’m coming as a prospective husband for their daughter in their understanding and that’s fine with me since that’s the ultimate plan.

I would really want it to go smoothly so, getting some answers to my questions are highly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic