Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need tips on handling arguments with my online g
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I need tips on handling arguments with my online g

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faitfulman02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need tips on handling arguments with my online g
    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 11:52pm

I need tips on handling arguments with my online girlfriend

This is the first time I’ve experienced being in a long distance relationship. I met my girlfriend online through A Foreign Affair a few months ago. We’re at the stage where misunderstandings tend to happen a lot because of how things are going on between us.

She’s currently shifting between jobs which causing her to be on edge. I’m also going through some personal issues of my own. Our schedules tend to conflict, and this causes a rift in our communication. We go through arguments over conversations we misunderstood.

I’m having difficulty keeping a level head on everything.

The distance is making our relationship a million times harder which is why I need some tips and advice on how to handle this type of situation. It’s really hard settling disputes and arguments over chat and messages.

I’m honestly not great at handling problems. My girlfriend and I both know that we love each other and really want to make this work. Any advice and tips will really help me out a lot. I don’t want our relationship to end just because we couldn’t deal with each other and the distance. I need help please!!  

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic