Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to help my son deal with my gf who’s his age
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

How to help my son deal with my gf who’s his age

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to help my son deal with my gf who’s his age
    Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 11:08pm
They say love knows no age but I’m not so sure if that’s entirely true. I have a girlfriend that I met at A Foreign Affair. We fit together well. She’s smart, caring, and genuine about what she feels for me. The only worry I have is that she’s at least about the same age as my youngest son. I don’t know if it’s still acceptable for the two of us to date.

I’m already a widower at the age of fifty-seven with two kids. My wife died ten years ago. My eldest child is now thirty years old and has a family of her own. Meanwhile, my youngest is twenty-three years old and lives in his own rental unit near the business center. I’m still working as an investment analyst, ready to retire in three years time.

My eldest daughter approves of my relationship with my foreign girlfriend but I haven’t talked to my son yet. I don’t know how he would react to it as my girlfriend is just about his age. Is the age gap between me and my girlfriend abroad weird? Will it be fine to introduce her to my children via video call?

I’m falling hard for her so it’s really important for me that my children approve of our relationship. I value their opinion so much. I plan to visit her this summer. Should I take my youngest son so they can meet in person? I need advice on this matter. Please help me.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic