Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - After watching a documentary, I realized I want to
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

After watching a documentary, I realized I want to

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joseph23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: After watching a documentary, I realized I want to
    Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 5:59am

I happen to watch a documentary about meeting mail-order brides titled Love Me! In Netflix last night. I’ve never really thought of getting married as I am still in my early 30s. I have an unfavorable understanding towards “mail-order brides.”

I won’t deny thinking that all women in mail-order brides site want only one thing. You can consider me an ignorant fool towards that area but you can’t really blame the people who think that way since the media contributed to it. When I saw the documentary, the first thing I thought was… “why would anyone make a documentary of men traveling to meet women?” It got me thinking and interested. I’m sure there are a lot of things that I don’t know.

1 hour and 43 minutes into the documentary, there are still a lot of things I don’t fully understand, but it did open my mind more on A Foreign Affair women. The girls have their own circumstances and different reasons for being in the event. I have developed respect towards them and to the men who participate.

Seeing how some found someone to spend their life with actually turned the interesting unconventional way of dating into unconditional love.

I’ve started thinking… I want to try it too.

I went to AFA’s site and registered. They have a wide range of choices where to meet. It’s nice to know that you can actually explore and learn more about your own preference in a partner (in more ways than one.)

I’m still learning about this so I can’t say much about it, I’d like to try and experience it and might as well give it a full shot. Traveling, meeting hundreds of beautiful women and falling in love is definitely a great deal. But I still don’t know which country I should go for, any suggestions?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic