Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Is long distance worth it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingandry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is long distance worth it?
    Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 10:10pm

I’ve been in many relationships in the past but most of them ended pretty badly. I’m honestly running out of options and I’m not getting any younger. Each day goes by where I think to myself if I should be starting a family already but I no longer have it in me to get back into the dating phase. I doubt that I can find someone who I can settle down with.

These past few years, I’ve invested my time and effort into my career and now my family has been asking questions about me when I’m going to find a girlfriend. They’ve suggested some methods of dating such as romance tours and online dating but I have yet to personally try them out.

I’ve signed up with an international online dating called LoveMe, and I was able to be match with a few women abroad. Before I move further, I would like to ask for some insight if long distance relationships are worth it? I’ve heard that most don’t usually work out but many who have tried online dating were able to find the love of their lives.

I’m eager to get back into dating through this but I have never actually tried long distance before. Any opinions or personal views will greatly help me out. Please guys, I need your help on this. Thank you in advance for your response.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic