Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

ask a girl.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ask a girl.
    Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 9:40pm
When you ask any women on here, it's like finding a woman who knows nothing about romance, sex, relationships, or even knows herself. So forget it guys, NO WOMEN ON HERE!
Sponsored Links

kaitlynlily6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitlynlily6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:51pm
Try to talk with people here and get some friends. Get to know people or look no further, just check out afriendrfinder site, hopefully you can find the woman you prefer.
romantch69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote romantch69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 9:05pm
I thank you for your answer, it's appreciated. I'll try the site. I'd just like to know why they don't answer on here? I see you had the gut's to do so. I almost had a Heart attack seeing someone answered me. 
Thank You.
poet4romance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poet4romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2020 at 12:13am
all scam girls here if they even are girls and not some 350 lb nerd in his moms basement
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic