Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do I tell my gf that I don’t like her cookin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

How do I tell my gf that I don’t like her cookin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greatdylan10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I tell my gf that I don’t like her cookin
    Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 5:59pm

Don’t judge me on this, guys but yes, my girlfriend’s cooking is horrible. Don’t get me wrong though, I love how hard she tries and I appreciate her efforts, but dang, I can’t seem to hide it any longer. I need to get this off my chest because I’m going to be visiting her for the 3rd time in her hometown in Colombia and I don’t want to go through another homemade dinner with her.

I want our relationship to have complete honesty and a sense of comfortability which is why I think I’ll start it off with this. I met her through a romance tour a few months back and boy, was I in for a treat in the kitchen. The first time she brought me home and cooked for me, I almost choked (literally.) The second time, I had hoped her cooking skills would improve but was I dead wrong.

Now, I want to break the news to her but I don’t know how to start the conversation. Should I play it safe and tell her through chat or in person? If I do it online, she might not respond me for who knows how long but if I do it in person, she might get mad at me and kick me out.

I know how important cooking skills are for women and I don’t want to hurt her feelings but I gotta do this. Help  me out here, guys. I need to break the ice!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic