Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for engagement ring for girlfriend. Help!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Looking for engagement ring for girlfriend. Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for engagement ring for girlfriend. Help!
    Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 7:24pm
I have a big proposal in mind on my next visit to Russia. I first visited the country on a romance tour where I met my girlfriend now. All the preparation is exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. I already talked to her family over Skype and they are all okay with me proposing. My parents are happy for me and so are hers. 
The only problem now is that I still don’t have a ring to give her. I don’t want something too tacky since she’s not into jewels but I also like something that’s fancy. I want something elegant and unique but not very flashy so diamonds are really out of the picture.
Can anyone give me some suggestions on what gemstone is good to have? What other gems are passable for a good engagement ring? Also, what type of metal should the ring be? Is white gold okay or should I go for silver? I need help in choosing the perfect ring for my girl.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic