Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girlfriend is giving birth soon. What should I do?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Girlfriend is giving birth soon. What should I do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haveme21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girlfriend is giving birth soon. What should I do?
    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:57pm

Hello everyone, I’m having a bit of a problem here. My girlfriend from Costa Rica is giving birth soon and I don’t really know what to do. No, the baby is not mine since we recently just met through a romance tour in her country, and the baby’s dad ran out on her.

Initially, I was thinking of sending her some money but a little voice inside my head is telling me to visit her personally. I’m sure she would be happy if I was by her side through the whole thing and meet her baby up close.

Even though we’ve only been in a relationship for a couple of months, I really do like her and would even consider adopting the child. So, what do you folks think I should do? Should I just contact with her online or should I book a ticket and head over there to support her in person?

I don’t want to seem like I’m taking things too fast. Besides, her family doesn’t even know about our relationship yet. It might seem awkward if I do show up. I’m so confused! Help me out here please!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic