Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glenford2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do?
    Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 7:07pm
I’m in a tough position right now. I got my ex-girlfriend pregnant before we broke up. It would have been an easier situation if we were leaving on the same country right now. She’s lives in Kiev cause she’s doing a research study there right now, and I’m here in Boston. When I went to her country to visit her, something happened between us and I wouldn’t question her claim of me being the father of the child.

I don’t know what to do about our situation. I was planning on tagging along with my buddy who’s going on a romance tour there. Maybe meet with her in person to discuss how things would be from now on and such? Can the child carry my last name even if I don’t marry their mother?

My ex-girlfriend and I both agreed to not get back together anymore because we both realized it wouldn’t work out for us. We’re just two different individuals who can’t spend the rest of their lives together. No it got complicated because we’re going to welcome a child into our separate lives.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic