Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Which part of Russia should I visit on tour?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderson48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which part of Russia should I visit on tour?
    Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 7:12pm

I’ve heard a lot of great reviews on romance tours and the services that they offer. A few of my friends have personally tried going to one themselves and have been suggesting that I should attend one. I’ve been researching about it for a couple of weeks now and I’ve decided to give it a shot.

I’m seriously considering joining a romance tour in Russia but I’m wondering which part of the country I’ll visit. There are many great places to visit in Russia but since this is going to be my first time in the country, I want to go somewhere that sounds interesting. Since there are so many choices to choose from, I would like to have more insight on this.

Researching doesn’t seem to be enough for me to decide so I was thinking about asking people who have personally travelled and experienced going to Russia themselves. For some of you guys who have already gone to Russia, what do you recommend and suggest?

Any would be greatly appreciated and I will surely take them into account. With each destination recommended to me, I will definitely add it to my list. Please help me out with this you guys and let me know about your experiences as well! Thanks so much for any response on this!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic