Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

How to keep myself from missing her too much?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sepanxofman35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to keep myself from missing her too much?
    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 7:03pm

I’m currently visiting my girlfriend here in the Philippines. We met each other a couple of years ago when I was in the country keeping my brother company while he attended an international romance tour in the country. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen each other in person, but the pain of leaving her never gets easier, no matter how many times we have to say goodbye to each other. I’ll be leaving in a few days, and I can already feel the anxiety of leaving her. How do you guys deal with saying goodbye to your long distance partner?

Sponsored Links

kaitlynlily6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitlynlily6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 12:47pm
It's inevitable we have to leave our love ones one of these days. Just reassure her of your feelings for her and if it's possible you visit her every now and then or have her visit your country soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic