Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Health and Fitness
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Separation anxiety, how to deal with it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlfx2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Separation anxiety, how to deal with it?
    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 12:06am

I’ve always heard that the hardest part about visiting Cebu is leaving, and boy isn’t that the truth. I didn’t just fall in love with the place, but I also fell in love with the people. I went  to Malapascua Island as a side trip after my interracial date tour. I went diving and got to hangout with the people in there. Going back to the states was really hard on the heart for me.

The “separation anxiety” kicked in badly since the day I arrived home which was three days ago. I’m quite missing the people I’ve made friends with in the island as well as the activities we’ve been doing daily like diving, swimming, biking, eating and drinking. 

I’m not used to this kind of feeling after a trip. How do you guys usually keep up with this sentimental feeling? How long does this usually take and how do I keep up fast? I swore to myself that I’ll be coming back soon so there’s that. Just really want to get this emotion off my chest.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic