Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Growing old with her.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huntrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing old with her.
    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 6:20am

Before I met my wife, I was really down. I’ve experienced a lot of rejections from all the girls I’ve dated. I didn’t know if I was bad at courting them. As far as I remember, I gave my all, my time, my energy, my money… but still, I ended up failing. I was jealous of how my friends are in a stable and happy relationship. It makes me wonder what they did to achieve that kind of happiness... have I done everything I can? I guess, I didn’t. It’s really true that “Almost is never enough”.

After my drama over my failure in dating, I decided to try matchmaking services of a reputable site. They told me to look on some of the profiles of women beyond my country. I viewed on some photos of Latinas, Asians, Europeans, and Russians. I was really stunned with the women. They are all gorgeous and beautiful. Never in my life did I see a lot of beautiful women who are hopeful in finding their man. Looking for true love.

After thorough scanning of the site’s interface and viewing of the women’s profile, I registered to the site and decided to a Singles Tour for Ukraine. There, I met my wife Olga. She is stunning and kind. I was mesmerized by how she carried herself and I fell for her completely, the rest is history.

Together we built a home full of joy and happiness. We are also blessed with having 2 kids. We created a happy family. Growing old with her would be a journey of a lifetime.

What about your marriage life? Did you experience what I’d experienced before? Feel free to comment and let’s talk about it.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic