Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Girlfriend likes kids, I don't...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanzvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girlfriend likes kids, I don't...
    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 12:17am

I’ll be straight forward with this, I don’t like children. I don’t hate them, don’t get me wrong, but I can’t seem to stand their constant crying and whining. My god, I don’t know how others can deal with them for a long time. A day with them under my care would already push me off the edge. 

Anyway, my girlfriend who’s living in Peru adores kids. We’ve been together for a long time, 7 years to be exact. After all this time, I simply can’t find it in me to grow fondness for children, I DON’T KNOW WHY. We’ve started talking about marriage since I did meet her through an international dating social event and those things are all about finding long lasting relationships and potential wives. With all this marriage talk, I can’t help but feel excited AND scared at the same time. 

My friends told me that I would naturally love children if they were my own but who really knows. My gf already knows how I dislike them but she’s more than willing to spend her life with me regardless of the things I dislike. I’d do anything for her guys. Please help find a way through this so I can propose to her already!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic