Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I am finally and genuinely happy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsomered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I am finally and genuinely happy
    Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 6:07am

I met a lovely lady through a romance date tour, the event was in Thailand and everything about her is amazing. Her personality and attitude towards the people around her and in life is something that I really admire. Things are going really well between us and we’re meeting this summer for the first time. I’ll finally be able to spend proper time getting to know her further.

I am feeling really good about being with her. I finally feel happy! For the longest time since my wife passed away, I never knew giving love a second chance would me feel this much difference in life. My wife will always have a place in my heart but Aya has started to fill the void I’ve been feeling and life has become bright for me again.

We are still at a stage where we are getting to know each other so I’m trying myself to be as realistic as possible, especially with the 18 year-age gap we have. But anyway, I just want to share that sometimes the only thing you need to do to break free from loneliness is just a few clicks away.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic