Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Changing my civil status.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benally1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing my civil status.
    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 8:46am

I’ve been single for 2 years now, no headaches with going out for dates and social engagements with a girlfriend. I’m happy with this scenario but I could still feel something’s missing. I mean, questions like, “How can I be totally happy?” and “How can I be more satisfied with my life?” always come up.

I am also living alone, specifically on the West side of the States. I have my business situated in the city where I’m in, have my other job also in the area. Well, for 15 years of living by myself, I can say, looking for a partner has always been a very big thing for me. I dated a lot before but I always end up failing, nobody takes me seriously and I don’t have any idea why. And that’s when I decided to be single for years.

Now, I’m thinking about getting myself involved with love and affection again. My friends are encouraging me to be in a relationship again to avoid being alone for the rest of my life. They have a point and to be honest, I need someone to fill that emptiness inside me and having a girlfriend might help.

I’m not really particular with my partner, as long as she is faithful and can be a great wife if we reach that point of getting married. My friends even joked about me joining dating holiday tours. I was really stunned with that idea, it’s only a joke but I could give it a try.

What do you think? What should be done to meet the woman I could call my own? Is joining dating holiday tours applicable? Or just hang out with some old sweethearts and see where it takes us?! Thanks, Y'all! I would really appreciate your responses!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic