Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

The benefits of marrying a foreign woman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stepscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The benefits of marrying a foreign woman
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:41am

! Disclaimer: This is not about criticizing the women you have in your country. This is all about telling the benefits you can achieve if you wish to marry a foreign woman.

I married a Filipina. I met her through a foreign matchmaker tours, service which advocates in helping single men find true love with foreign women. At first, I was sceptical if I should allow myself delving to this kind of service. But when I tried it, I was blessed and happy with the effect it gave to my life.

Marrying her was the best decision of my life. My lonely life became colourful and joyous. She is a hospitable woman. She is so kind and compassionate. She’s been my go-to person every time I’m stressed from work. The light she brought to my life became my inspiration. Her influence made me very positive to every problem. Her optimistic view to any concern that may arise is exceptional. I benefited a lot from her. My attitude towards things changed from bad to good.

What about your story? I’m pretty sure you guys have some kind of benefits you got from your wives. Let’s talk about it.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic