Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I want to buy my gf a mattress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerson77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to buy my gf a mattress
    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 8:29pm

The first time I went to her place was a few days ago after meeting her for the first time at an international dating social event here in her hometown. I have to admit, at first I was shocked at how she lived in a small place with unsightly conditions. The first thought that went through my head was to offer her a new place to stay but since we’re still new, I decided to get something she needed the most which was a new mattress. Her mattress was as thin as a pile of cardboard boxes which got me so worried for her physical health (do note that my brain might be exaggerating this part.) I’ll be heading back home in a couple of days and before I leave, I was thinking of surprising her with a new mattress and a few other household commodities. What do you guys think? Is it too much? Would she feel like I’m moving our newly found romance too quickly?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic