Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Get ready Colombia! I’m coming for ya!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loueinthehouse76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get ready Colombia! I’m coming for ya!
    Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:50am
It’s my first time to visit Colombia. I heard there’s a lot of beautiful beaches in the coast of Cartagena. I’m excited for the country’s famous tourist attractions in Bogota and Medellin. And I also want to meet the beautiful Latinas of the country, they say the women are lovely and so sexy!

I’ll be joining a singles latin tour in Colombia this year. This will give me the chance to meet single ladies looking for love and marriage. I might be in my 40’s but I’m still able to give that love and satisfaction. What can I say? ;)

Being alone won’t give me a good life. Yes, tell me I’m desperate but this is the only way I see to have someone with me for the rest of my life. And besides, it’s better to marry a foreign woman. They are unique and family-oriented, especially the Colombian women.

So please, give me suggestions on fun activities I can and should enjoy in Colombia! What are other tourist spots I should visit there? Is the nightlife in Colombia lively and energetic? What should I do to date some women in the country? Thanks ahead!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic