Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Gf has toxic friends. Need advice.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gf has toxic friends. Need advice.
    Posted: 03 May 2018 at 8:05pm
Me and my current gf have been dating for about some time now. Of the months we’ve been together, there’s just one thing that bothers the hell out of me and it’s her friends. Her group of “friends” are clearly toxic for her but she doesn’t seem to see it no matter how much I try to warn her. They manipulate her, use her for her material things and money, and they say demeaning insults to her when they there are problems within the circle. One insult that hurt me the most was what they said to me that I’m have malicious intentions with my gf just because we met through a foreign dating event. They seem to have this mentality that I’m after physical things and that she’s after material possessions and money. That’s just one of the many crazy ideas they have no trouble saying to our faces. I can clearly see how affected my gf is about all of this and I honestly don’t know how to make things better for her from here. Any advice?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic