Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

GF wants to move here with me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackson1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GF wants to move here with me.
    Posted: 23 Feb 2018 at 7:48am

I met my girlfriend through an international matchmaking site. We’ve been dating for over 6 months now and things between us are going really well. Lately, she has been talking about moving here. Even though I like the idea of us being able to date where there won’t be any distance between us, I’m just not sure if it’ll be a good call.

It’s not really easy to find a job in L.A. and living expenses can be at times unreasonable. Living together would be good but just not yet. We are still at a stage where things have yet to become serious. There are still a lot of things we can know about each other and we’ve only met face to face once. I trust her and she’s a good person. I do have feelings for her that I can already say that I love her. But I just think that living together is something that shouldn’t be taken lightly.

Most of my friends are telling me that it shouldn’t be a problem since I’m already deeply attached to her and that because I am financially stable that I should consider it. I am considering it and being with her will definitely be amazing. But I’m just not ready yet to live with someone and I’m worried that when she gets here, she’ll get burnt out and would want to leave.

How do I talk to her about it? To be honest, I’m not even sure what I want to say except for the fact that I’m not ready yet. Any advice?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic