Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I got her pregnant but she's not ready yet.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I got her pregnant but she's not ready yet.
    Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 7:25am
I met her in one of the social gatherings of the company I am working in. She was wearing this elegant black dress that just suits her perfectly and as I saw her walk toward me, I just thought the world stopped. She was the date of my workmate and by the time I found that out, I thought I wouldn’t have the chance. Then again, heaven played its games and I learned they were siblings. I couldn’t figure it out before, but I was glad that they are. I did not wait a second longer and made my move. We started hanging out and eventually we dated. I know it would sound silly saying I was the happiest man back then, but I’ll take my chance. We then decided to live under the same roof after dating for two years. After a year and a half, she started feeling dizzy. She keeps vomiting and she sometimes faints. I was getting really worried so we decided to go to the hospital where we found out that she is pregnant. I rejoiced at the news but she was disappointed. I admit that she is quite young for my age but she is already in the right age for motherhood. In fact, I was all ready to marry her. Unfortunately, she was devastated upon hearing the news of having a baby. She told me she isn’t ready yet. I get it that women from USA are career-minded individuals, but this is a blessing. We are on separate paths on having the baby at the moment and I don’t know how I will be able to convince her.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic