Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Is it tacky to propose online?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote initiativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it tacky to propose online?
    Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 10:31pm

Are online proposals tacky? I’m currently with my girlfriend and we’ve been together for about 6 years now. Ever since meeting on LoveMe up till today, it’s been a great relationship.  We’ve been long distance the entire time, and despite the distance, things are going really well. We’re too far apart to see each other too often, with me living the United States, and her living in St. Petersburg in Russia.

We’ve had a few bumps down the road, but we’ve gotten through them without a hitch, and I feel like we’re ready to make the next big step. I want to ask her to be my wife. I’ve got this ring, and it’s absolutely perfect, the stone is a topaz, and it’s the exact shade of her eyes.

Now the big question is, is it tacky to propose to her online? I’ve started saving up, but it’s not enough to go to her country and propose, especially since I want to put away funds for our wedding. Is there any way to make an online proposal not seem lame? Please help!!!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic