Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Is mutual break up really possible?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jassv14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is mutual break up really possible?
    Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 10:09pm
Things with my significant other hasn’t been going the right way recently. We’re always not seeing eye to eye and it’s getting frustrating. I think the only good thing about us now is that we both acknowledge that it’s not absolutely working out right now. We’re both considering our options right now and breaking up is definitely part of the choices. 

So I’m wondering now if this mutual break up thing is possible. Do we just jump to the thought and just agree? Does someone initiate the talk and we would eventually decide to break up? I’m really at the point of not wanting to let her go but I know I do too. I don’t know what happens to us now. She was once the girl who immediately got my attention at that foreign date live event. Now, she’s the girl who I love but infuriates me at the same time. Regardless, I guess, she would still be special to me. 
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic