Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for a honeymoon destination. How’s Cebu?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Looking for a honeymoon destination. How’s Cebu?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clyde4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a honeymoon destination. How’s Cebu?
    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 8:24pm
My fiancee and I are getting married in four months and we’re really getting excited as the days goes by. We’re almost done with all the preparations for the ceremony so we’re working on the honeymoon now. 

My girlfriend is half Filipina but she’s never been to the Philippines. I’ve heard about it from a friend of mine who attended a romance singles tour there before, and when he described it to me, it sounded like a pretty great place.

We’ve been thinking about having our honeymoon in the country. Since her family was originally from Cebu we were thinking maybe it’s a good place to honeymoon in. We don’t have definite plans. We’re still looking through good options. Any suggestions where else we can go?

Philippines isn’t the only place we’re considering. Although, we do think it’ll be a good time for both of us to reconnect with her roots. We were also thinking about Bali, Fiji, and Palau. We want a place with good beaches and good food. We’re open to new ideas. We appreciate any response.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic