Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Moving to my fiancé’s country after marriage...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Moving to my fiancé’s country after marriage...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitty88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moving to my fiancé’s country after marriage...
    Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 4:16am
After my long search and jumps from one singles tour to another, I finally found my one and only. Thanks to A Foreign Affair, I was able to find the love of my life, Pui. We will be getting married this coming March. Yup. Just 2 more months!

I’ve been thinking of moving to Thailand few months after marriage; when I find a job and house for us to stay in. In the meantime, we will be wed here in California and handle the business more before then. There are many reasons why I want to move and have my family in Thailand. I want my kids to grow up in an environment where they would learn how to appreciate family, understand that family is someone you can always come home to.

The kids these days have been growing thinking that once they become independent, they don’t have to visit their parents anymore. Although, not everyone is like that a huge portion is. I just think the culture and practices observed by the Thai fit much better with what kind of life I want to have for my future kids.

My only question is… do you guys think it’s worth it? When I also consider the fact that I have a successful business here and a house where I can start a family in… I end up feeling that it’s best to stay. What do you guys think?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic