Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Single - Event Date: 19 May 2019 - 19 May 2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellalynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Single
    Posted: 20 May 2019 at 6:24pm
w are you? I am nice and interesting woman. I have always wanted to create a happy family with my loving man. I want to find him, maybe this is you. I want to find the man w will become very special to me and w will want to share every moment with me. Tell me about you. I feel that you and I can be great together.
Sponsored Links

krisztian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisztian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 2:49am
Am Chris.like the qualities.
Also interested
fred45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fred45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 9:44pm
That's cool
drey081 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drey081 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 1:21am
You can reply to any messages you like but I know if you mine I won't miss the chance
juliusslim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliusslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 11:51am
Originally posted by bellalynn bellalynn wrote:

w are you? I am nice and interesting woman. I have always wanted to create a happy family with my loving man. I want to find him, maybe this is you. I want to find the man w will become very special to me and w will want to share every moment with me. Tell me about you. I feel that you and I can be great together.
silvaharris1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvaharris1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 2:11am
 I am Silva Hayes Harris by name.. am from United States, Los Angeles California. am a man of High Moral Integrity, Kind, honest, loving, funny, and very Supportive. I am a man with a soft heart, loving, caring, honest, compassionate and affectionate, I also believe in God. I live a very understanding life and am easy to talk to. Am dependable and Loyal. I respect women a lot, i do not drink or smoke, I am generally a happy person and i always try to see the best in people. I am very young at heart, lively, energetic with lots of interests. I'm a man of principles, broad-minded and romantic, i love to traveled a lot..  I'm independent and self-sufficient....
seranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 3:25pm
Nice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic