Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I'm hurting her and she deserves to know.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm hurting her and she deserves to know.
    Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 6:55am
Cryle="Cry" />Cryle="Cry" />Cryle="Cry" />Cryle="Cry" />SORRY FOR THAT
Cryle="Cry" />
Sponsored Links

danielcooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danielcooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 3:42am
Before I met my girlfriend, I have been seeing a woman w is very ideal for me. She is very fun to talk with. We share the same interest--- favorite books, food and music. Despite everything, she’s not ready for a serious relationp and decided to end whatever we had. We have been chatting for two years and ended it that way. Months after, I met this girl w is now my girlfriend. She’s sweet, caring and loving too but we don’t share the same interest at all. Well… except for the food. We both are into a foreign taste. I can’t help but think about the previous woman everytime we are together. Sometimes, I even feel bad that we ended the way I never expected. I tught I have forgotten about her but I guess not. My girlfriend, w doesn’t have the slightest idea about the previous woman, deserves to know about this, so I’m gonna tell her.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic