Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

How to impress my fiancée’s family abroad?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
malcolm403 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malcolm403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to impress my fiancée’s family abroad?
    Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:30pm
Through an international online dating site called LoveMe, I was able to meet my fiancée who is from Ukraine. I feel like the luckiest man in the world for being able to find an amazing woman like her. The only problem is that her family isn’t really fond of me because of the fact that their daughter is marrying someone from the other side of the world.

Since our relationship is long distance, seeing each other in person is seriously limited. During the course of our 3-year online relationship, we’ve seen each other in real life for only about 4 times but that has never made things between us complicated. We learned to adapt and adjust with each other despite the distance and conflicting schedules. Here we are now, engaged and happy ready to begin the next chapter of our lives together. The only issue that remains is warming up to her family and have their blessings.

I’ll be visiting my girlfriend in Ukraine in a few weeks for me to bond with her family more. During my stay there, I would have to impress them somehow for them to bless our upcoming marriage. I’m really not good at these kinds of things so I’m incredibly nervous. Just thinking about spending time with my girlfriend’s family is making me nervous because I really want them to like me.

I am confident that no other man will be able to love their daughter as much as I do and I want them to see that. I’m completely certain that I will treat my fiancée with all the love and respect she deserves and I will make it my mission to always make her happy. But to do all that, I have to get the approval of her family and for them to trust me.

To her, family is very important and I want to be close to them for all of us to be close. Any advice and tips will be a huge help. Suggestions are most certainly welcome! Please guys help me out here! Thanks so much!   
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic