Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Want to meet my Latina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atruelove201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to meet my Latina
    Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 12:23am

I’m in a bit of pickle. I met this amazing Latina woman online and we’ve been talking for a few months. We’re turning serious and I plan to visit her in Colombia. Now, before anyone lectures me how it is dangerous there, I am a grown man and stable in life. I can make my own decisions.

My lady is legit. I have spoken to her on the phone a lot of times, We’ve Skyped and yes her voice and face match the profile. I’ve sent her gifts and she graciously takes a photo of them.

I do love spoiling my girl with flowers, but that’s beside the point. I think that this point we’re turning serious and the natural next step is to meet in person. Since we’re not in the same country I plan to visit her. I hope to spend my off time there with her by my side so we can talk personally and have dinners.

My question is, I wanna go there but can I also take a romance tour? I wanna meet my lady but at the same time I also want to meet other women in her country. I kind of want to have a backup plan in case things with my girl don’t work out. I know that online romance can be a bit different when two people finally meet in person for the first time.

I want to take this romance tour by AFA, they have tours in Cartagena. I’m not sure if romance tours are legit too, but my research says they do tours a couple of times every year and there are numerous reviews.

What should I do? Should I go on to romance tour or just DIY my trip to Cartagena to meet my girl? Please help!!!!!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic